JUST FOR FUN :P
- Tom Hanks checks into hotels using the name of Scottish music hall singer Harry Lauder as an alias.
- Saying "Thank You" makes you happier.
- Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as Horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
- The average person laughs 10 times a day!
Jennifer Aniston is laughing :)
- The original IBM-PCs, that had hard drives, referred to the hard drives as Winchester drives. This is due to the fact that the original Winchester drive had a model number of 3030. This is, of course, a Winchester firearm.
- I am a fan of Supernatural.
- In 1958, a nuclear bomb was lost somewhere along the swampy coast of Georgia. Its whereabouts remain a mystery to this day.
- "A duck's quack doesn't echo" is a much-quoted scientific myth. The truth is that a duck's quack does, in fact, echo; however, it may be difficult to hear.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If you put Saturn in water, it would float.
- Mico headphones read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.
- Leonardo DiCaprio was named Leonardo, because his pregnant mom was looking at a Leonardo da Vinci painting in a museum in Italy when DiCaprio first kicked. Read more
- There was a woman name Veronica Seider, who had vision 20x better than average. She could identify people more than a mile away.
- Making of an atomic bomb isn’t as easy as it seems. If one wishes to make a natural atomic bomb then he shall have to fart continuously for 6 years and 9 months, so as to produce enough gas to create the energy of an atomic bomb. When the world energy resources go extinct superpowers are going to have a tough time threatening each other.
- The brain consumes 20% of body's energy, despite it accounts for only 2% of a persons weight or about 1.4 kilogram.
click here for more interesting biological facts
- The upside down ketchup bottle earned its inventor 13 million dollars.
- If humans were able to hear below 20 Hz, we would be able to hear our muscles moving.
- The man who once had the longest beard in the world died when he broke his neck after accidentally stepping on it.
- Creative people have a short attention span, are easily distracted and tend to talk to themselves more often.
- Yellow - Orange
You realize that Orange juice is actually yellow and not orange.
- Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people more awake in the mornings.
- Google was initially called "BackRub".
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- Girls love having fun!--> hell yeah.
- There is a genetic disease that results in short stature, longer life expectancy, and immunity to diabetics and cancer. People with this condition actually look like Hobbits.
- One cocoa tree produces about 50 pods twice a year. Each pod has enough cocoa for about eight bars of milk chocolate or four bars of dark. So each tree gives 400-800 bars of chocolate a year.
- The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
- Until the 19th century, solid blocks of tea were used as Edible currency in Siberia.
More chocolate facts here.
- There are 1792 steps to the top of Eiffel tower.
- Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not.
- Disney world is larger than 17 countries
- The same man invented heroin and aspirin : Felix Hoffman, 1897.
The company Bayer marketed heroin in 1895 and invented aspirin in 1897
- 1 in 10 European babies is conceived in an IKEA bed.